Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MY BEST FRIEND

Many of us must have seen and read “My Best Friend” our so called very famous paragraph. Every student at least those who are from my indigenous country must had spent their childhood fiddling around with these kinds of passages. And one day when I was in college a thought came across my mind, how will I write an essay “My Best Friend”?

That’s simple and easy. My brain veins didn’t have to play much and pat came the response “A best friend is a friend who is your classmate, a scholar, enjoys your company and you also play different sports with him and obviously he/she is your childhood friend and your next door neighbour. But that would have been a complete 3rd degree case of plagiarism. So I had to turned towards my two of the bestest(my own word, because they can’t be described by any other word so had to come up with my own word) friends I ever I had in my life.

So I compared them with the essay and they were not like that at all. They were not a scholar, one of them was not in my class, and both of them lived at a long distance from my house. And sports were not their cup of tea. So all that we learned in childhood was not true.

So a best friend is the one who don’t listen to you much. They have this special thing of not allowing you to enter their house if you are going there without a chocolate. Tell them that you are love stuck they will always have a bagful of bad things about her. They will listen to you quietly but won’t be able to repeat it because they were are suppose to just listen to your shit all life long. They fight with their teachers for you. They will fight with their cousins for you. And sometimes they will start hating those who were not good to you.

And one more thing, even if you never been to their new house or new office everybody in that place is already familiar with you as they have already flocked all of them with your stories and the fun you did with them in your yester years. And one more thing their spouses feel jealous when they talk to you.

I thank both of them for being my friend I just miss those days and miss my friends. I love you both.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bilkul sahi kiha g tuse......schools vch kuj pata te hunda nai c bas cram karde rehnde c cheeja nu jo har koi karda ha....asl vch cheeja de samaj te time de nal nal painde ha....rishtya de matlab bad vch samj aunde ne.....sare bas awe hi har ik nu frnd ja best frnd kehnde rehnde han par dst ki hunda eh ta waqt tunu dasda ha te dsti de defination v sikha dinda ha......kai var ase jinan nu apne best frnd mananade ha oh tude best frnd ta door tude dst v nai honde.........asl vch gal eh ha g rishtye natya nu banda kade samj nai sakda eh eho jiha tana bana ha jis nu jinna samjo ohne hi tuse ulaj jande ho......baki vadiya koshish kiti tuse best frnd bare likahn de.....asl vch mnu lagda ha k tuse jinna dsta bare gal kiti ha oh tunu har hallat vch tude best frnd lage honge ta hi tuse ohna nu identify karan vch kamyab hoye ho......vadiay ha yar cz iwe bahut gaht hunda ha....rishtya de grammer samaj hi nai painde......par apne nazar ch j pucho ta best frnd oh ha jis de nal reh k tunu hi nai ohnu v khushi mile , jisnu tuse hi nai oh v tunu pyar kare,,jisede tuse hi nai oh v tude ohni hi parwah kare jinne tuse karde ho..te sab tau vade gal tunu samje... tude mood nu ...tudiay desires nu.... tudiya kamjooriya nu v jane...... te har kadam te tude nal saye vang howe......... fir oh kise v roop ch ja kise v rishte ch kyu na tude nal howe......he/she can b ur sis, ur mom, ur mate ,ur gfrnd ,ur pa etcccc......nayone....par mind my words iwe hunda nai.....par fir v agr tunu tude bestest vch eh sab milya ta thn i must congratulate u and must say tht u r the lkiest person on ths earth........so wt u say????????????........nywaz gud effort to define relatios at least smbdy haz taken an initiative to understand and put into SIMPLE words the toughuest grammer on this earth tht is.......THE GRAMMER OF RELATIONS.......rest i will request u to write more bat other relations to.......may b smbdya may get A NEW LAESE OF LIFE.....A GREATEST EVER RAY OF HOPE TO LIVE THE REST OF THE LIFE HAPPILY NAD THT PERSON MAY CM OUT OF THE HELL OF WORTHLESS RELATIONS WHICH R PUSHING HIM OR HER BACK NAD NT LETTING HIM OR HER TO MOVE FORWARD IN LIFE.............SO WT U SAY??????????